Insights into metabolic mechanisms underlying folate-responsive neural tube defects: A minireview
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: A Festschrift in Honor of Professor R.W. Smithells
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 274–284, April 2009
How to Cite
Beaudin, A. E. and Stover, P. J. (2009), Insights into metabolic mechanisms underlying folate-responsive neural tube defects: A minireview. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 274–284. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20553
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2008
- PHS. Grant Number: HD059120
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!