This manuscript was presented at the 48th annual meeting of The Teratology Society, Monterey, CA, June 28–July 2, 2008, and the 47th annual meeting of The Society of Toxicology, Seattle, WA, March 16–20, 2008.
Gene and microRNA expression in p53-deficient day 8.5 mouse embryos†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 85, Issue 6, pages 546–555, June 2009
How to Cite
Hosako, H., Martin, G. S., Barrier, M., Chen, Y. A., Ivanov, I. V. and Mirkes, P. E. (2009), Gene and microRNA expression in p53-deficient day 8.5 mouse embryos. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 546–555. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20565
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01ES07026, R01ES08744, P30ES07033, P30EX09106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!