Presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the Teratology Society, Monterey California, June 28–July 3, 2008.
Measurements of birth defect prevalence: Which is most useful as a comparator group for pharmaceutical pregnancy registries?†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 611–620, July 2009
How to Cite
Scheuerle, A., Vannappagari, V. X. and Miller, M. K. (2009), Measurements of birth defect prevalence: Which is most useful as a comparator group for pharmaceutical pregnancy registries?. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 611–620. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20572
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!