Kaoping Guan and Hui Li contributed equally to this work.
Defective development of sensory neurons innervating the levator ani muscle in fetal rats with anorectal malformation
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 583–587, July 2009
How to Cite
Guan, K., Li, H., Fan, Y., Wang, W. and Yuan, Z. (2009), Defective development of sensory neurons innervating the levator ani muscle in fetal rats with anorectal malformation. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 583–587. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20576
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2008
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30872705, 30571934
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!