Early pregnancy azathioprine use and pregnancy outcomes
Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 85, Issue 7, pages 647–654, July 2009
How to Cite
Cleary, B. J. and Källén, B. (2009), Early pregnancy azathioprine use and pregnancy outcomes. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 647–654. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20583
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2009
- charity Friends of the Coombe
- School of Pharmacy
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Irish Health Research Board
- Ph.D. Scholar in Health Services Research
- HRB Centre for Primary Care Research
- Evy and Gunnar Sandberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!