Normal and abnormal anatomy of the cerebellar vermis in midgestational human fetuses
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Shepard Festschrift
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 700–709, August 2009
How to Cite
Kapur, R. P., Mahony, B. S., Finch, L. and Siebert, J. R. (2009), Normal and abnormal anatomy of the cerebellar vermis in midgestational human fetuses. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 700–709. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20589
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!