In honor of Thomas H. Shepard, mentor, colleague, and friend.
The long arms of anencephaly: A refutation†
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Shepard Festschrift
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 710–714, August 2009
How to Cite
Barr, M. (2009), The long arms of anencephaly: A refutation . Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 710–714. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20591
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!