Presented at a festschrift in honor of Thomas Shepard, MD, held in Seattle, Washington, 30 May 2009.
Familial recurrence of urethral stenosis/atresia†
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Shepard Festschrift
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 715–719, August 2009
How to Cite
Siebert, J. R. and Walker, M. P. R. (2009), Familial recurrence of urethral stenosis/atresia . Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 715–719. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20594
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!