Presented at the Thomas Shepard Festschrift, May 30, 2009, Seattle, Washington.
The effect of thalidomide in chicken embryos†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Shepard Festschrift
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 725–731, August 2009
How to Cite
Stephens, T. D. (2009), The effect of thalidomide in chicken embryos . Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 725–731. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20597
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: P20RR016454
- Celgene Corporation (Summit, NJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!