No conflict of interest disclosed.
Perspectives of primary care clinicians on teratogenic risk counseling†
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 85, Issue 10, pages 858–863, October 2009
How to Cite
Schwarz, E. B., Santucci, A., Borrero, S., Akers, A. Y., Nikolajski, C. and Gold, M. A. (2009), Perspectives of primary care clinicians on teratogenic risk counseling. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 858–863. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20599
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2009
- Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R18 HS017093-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!