Pena-Shokeir phenotype (Fetal akinesia deformation sequence) revisited
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Shepard Festschrift
Volume 85, Issue 8, pages 677–694, August 2009
How to Cite
Hall, J. G. (2009), Pena-Shokeir phenotype (Fetal akinesia deformation sequence) revisited. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 677–694. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20611
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!