Are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors cardiac teratogens? Echocardiographic screening of newborns with persistent heart murmur
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 85, Issue 10, pages 837–841, October 2009
How to Cite
Merlob, P., Birk, E., Sirota, L., Linder, N., Berant, M., Stahl, B. and Klinger, G. (2009), Are selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors cardiac teratogens? Echocardiographic screening of newborns with persistent heart murmur. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 837–841. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20615
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!