Results from earlier dataset (1999–2001) were presented as a poster at the Annual Meeting of the National Birth Defects Prevention Network, January 30–February 1, 2006, Arlington, VA.
Epidemiologic features and clinical subgroups of anotia/microtia in Texas†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2009 Congenital Malformation Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network Part I
Volume 85, Issue 11, pages 905–913, November 2009
How to Cite
Canfield, M. A., Langlois, P. H., Nguyen, L. M. and Scheuerle, A. E. (2009), Epidemiologic features and clinical subgroups of anotia/microtia in Texas. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 85: 905–913. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20626
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2009
- cooperative agreement. Grant Number: #450/CCU613232
- Centers for Disease Control
- Texas Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention
- Texas Department of State Health Services. Grant Number: #250-01-0003-0003(02
- Maternal and Child Health Bureau's Graduate Student Internship Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!