An update to the list of mouse mutants with neural tube closure defects and advances toward a complete genetic perspective of neural tube closure
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Papers from the 6th International Neural Tube Defects Conference
Volume 88, Issue 8, pages 653–669, August 2010
How to Cite
Harris, M. J. and Juriloff, D. M. (2010), An update to the list of mouse mutants with neural tube closure defects and advances toward a complete genetic perspective of neural tube closure. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 88: 653–669. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20676
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2010
- International Neural Tube Defects Conferences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!