Maternal prepregnancy body mass index and risk of neural tube defects: A population-based case–control study in Shanxi province, China
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 88, Issue 7, pages 570–574, July 2010
How to Cite
Li, Z., Liu, J., Ye, R., Zhang, L., Pei, L., Zheng, X. and Ren, A. (2010), Maternal prepregnancy body mass index and risk of neural tube defects: A population-based case–control study in Shanxi province, China. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 88: 570–574. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20678
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2010
- National Key Technologies Research and Development Program. Grant Number: 2002BA709B11
- State Key Development Program for Basic Research. Grant Number: 2007CB5119001
- People's Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!