Grant support for this paper was RO1 DK52865, RO1 DK58300 (to M.R.L.).
Understanding diabetic teratogenesis: Where are we now and where are we going?†
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 50th Anniversary of the Teratology Society
Volume 88, Issue 10, pages 779–790, October 2010
How to Cite
Zabihi, S. and Loeken, M. R. (2010), Understanding diabetic teratogenesis: Where are we now and where are we going?. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 88: 779–790. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20704
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!