N.K-A. and A.A. contributed equally to this work.
Postnatal growth restriction and gene expression changes in a mouse model of fetal alcohol syndrome
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 50th Anniversary of the Teratology Society
Volume 88, Issue 10, pages 818–826, October 2010
How to Cite
Kaminen-Ahola, N., Ahola, A., Flatscher-Bader, T., Wilkins, S. J., Anderson, G. J., Whitelaw, E. and Chong, S. (2010), Postnatal growth restriction and gene expression changes in a mouse model of fetal alcohol syndrome. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 88: 818–826. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20729
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
- Australian Research Council Discovery
- Project grant (DP0878192)
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Academy of Finland
- Finnish Alcohol Research Foundation
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Arvo and Lea Ylppo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!