The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Updated national birth prevalence estimates for selected birth defects in the United States, 2004–2006†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2010 Congenital Malformation Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Volume 88, Issue 12, pages 1008–1016, December 2010
How to Cite
Parker, S. E., Mai, C. T., Canfield, M. A., Rickard, R., Wang, Y., Meyer, R. E., Anderson, P., Mason, C. A., Collins, J. S., Kirby, R. S., Correa, A. and for the National Birth Defects Prevention Network (2010), Updated national birth prevalence estimates for selected birth defects in the United States, 2004–2006. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 88: 1008–1016. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20735
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!