This project was supported in part by a cooperative agreement between the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), Texas Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention (no. UD50/DD613232) and Title V Maternal and Child Health Block grant to the Office of Title V, Community and Family Health Division, DSHS.
Maternal smoking, passive tobacco smoke, and neural tube defects†
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 29–33, January 2011
How to Cite
Suarez, L., Ramadhani, T., Felkner, M., Canfield, M. A., Brender, J. D., Romitti, P. A. and Sun, L. (2011), Maternal smoking, passive tobacco smoke, and neural tube defects. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 91: 29–33. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20743
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!