Conflict of interest: The authors report no conflicts of interest in this work.
Dispensing patterns and pregnancy outcomes for women dispensed selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in pregnancy†
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 142–152, March 2011
How to Cite
Colvin, L., Slack-Smith, L., Stanley, F. J. and Bower, C. (2011), Dispensing patterns and pregnancy outcomes for women dispensed selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in pregnancy. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 91: 142–152. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20773
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2010
- Australian Postgraduate Award scholarship
- National Health and Medical Research Council Fellowships. Grant Number: 634341
Vol. 91, Issue 4, 268, Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!