Dynamics of Polycomb and Trithorax activities during development
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Epigenetic Processes in Development
Volume 91, Issue 8, pages 781–787, August 2011
How to Cite
Soshnikova, N. (2011), Dynamics of Polycomb and Trithorax activities during development. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 91: 781–787. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20774
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2010
- University of Geneva and the Swiss National Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!