Supported by a grant from the National Institute of Hospitals R01HD065893 (to Y. Sadovsky), and the Pennsylvania Department of Health Research Formula Funds (to J.-F. Mouillet)
Expression patterns of placental microRNAs†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Epigenetic Processes in Development
Volume 91, Issue 8, pages 737–743, August 2011
How to Cite
Mouillet, J., Chu, T. and Sadovsky, Y. (2011), Expression patterns of placental microRNAs. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 91: 737–743. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20782
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2010
- National Institute of Hospitals. Grant Number: R01HD065893
- the Pennsylvania Department of Health Research Formula Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!