This work was supported by the Children's Research Institute, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and National Institutes of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) grant P30ES004184-23.
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 91, Issue 7, pages 631–641, July 2011
How to Cite
Cronk, C. E., Gangnon, R., Cossette, S., McElroy, J. A. and Pelech, A. N. (2011), Modeling geographic risk of complex congenital heart defects in Eastern Wisconsin. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 91: 631–641. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20828
Some material included in this article was presented at the 13th annual meeting of the National Birth Defects Prevention Network, March 8–9, 2010, National Harbor, Maryland.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2010
- Children's Research Institute
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- National Institutes of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Grant Number: P30ES004184-23
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!