Presented at the annual working meeting of the Texas Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention, on August 10, 2010, at The University of Texas, Houston Health Science Center, Medical School, Houston, Texas.
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 91, Issue 9, pages 836–841, September 2011
How to Cite
Duong, H. T., Shahrukh Hashmi, S., Ramadhani, T., Canfield, M. A., Scheuerle, A., Kim Waller, D. and the National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2011), Maternal use of hot tub and major structural birth defects. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 91: 836–841. doi: 10.1002/bdra.20831
Supported by the Texas Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention by a Cooperative Agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (grant number U50/CCU613232, PA 02081), and a grant from the Vietnam Education Foundation.
The opinions, findings, and conclusions stated herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of Vietnam Education Foundation.
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Texas Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention by a Cooperative Agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: U50/CCU613232, PA 02081
- The Vietnam Education Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!