Supported by grants from the Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province (no. ZR2009CQ010) and the Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China (no. 20090131120031).
Hyperthermia induces upregulation of Connexin43 in the golden hamster neural tube†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 16–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Chen, F.-z., Gao, Q., Sun, J.-h., Tian, G.-p. and Gao, Y.-m. (2012), Hyperthermia induces upregulation of Connexin43 in the golden hamster neural tube. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 16–21. doi: 10.1002/bdra.22852
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2009CQ010
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090131120031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!