Supported by the Science and Technology Programs for 2006 to 2010 and by the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT0935).
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 36–41, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y., Mao, M., Dai, L., Li, K., Li, X., Zhou, G., Wang, Y., Li, Q., He, C., Liang, J. and Zhu, J. (2012), Time trends and geographic variations in the prevalence of hypospadias in China. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 36–41. doi: 10.1002/bdra.22854
The opinions expressed are the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the National Center for Birth Defects Monitoring.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Health of China
This article has been cited by:
- 1Hypospadias: One Defect, Multiple Causes, Acting Through Shared Pathways, Current Epidemiology Reports, 2015, 2, 1, 13, ,