Supported by the Science and Technology Programs for 2006 to 2010 and by the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University (IRT0935).
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 36–41, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, Y., Mao, M., Dai, L., Li, K., Li, X., Zhou, G., Wang, Y., Li, Q., He, C., Liang, J. and Zhu, J. (2012), Time trends and geographic variations in the prevalence of hypospadias in China. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 36–41. doi: 10.1002/bdra.22854
The opinions expressed are the views of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the National Center for Birth Defects Monitoring.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- Ministry of Health of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!