Genetic studies of the cystathionine beta-synthase gene and myelomeningocele
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 52–56, January 2012
How to Cite
Tilley, M. M., Northrup, H. and Au, K. S. (2012), Genetic studies of the cystathionine beta-synthase gene and myelomeningocele. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 52–56. doi: 10.1002/bdra.22855
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P01 HD35946-06A2
- Shriners Hospital for Children. Grant Number: project 8580
- Department of Pediatrics, The University of Texas Medical School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!