These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 47–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Leon, T. Y.Y., So, M.-T., Lui, V. C.H., Hofstra, R. M.W., Tam, P. K.H., Ngan, E. S.W. and Garcia-Barceló, M.-M. (2012), Functional analyses of RET mutations in Chinese hirschsprung disease patients. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 47–51. doi: 10.1002/bdra.22863
This work was supported by research grants from the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (765407M) and the University of Hong Kong Seed Funding Programme for Basic Research to Maria-Mercè Garcia–Barcelo.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!