These authors contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 47–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Leon, T. Y.Y., So, M.-T., Lui, V. C.H., Hofstra, R. M.W., Tam, P. K.H., Ngan, E. S.W. and Garcia-Barceló, M.-M. (2012), Functional analyses of RET mutations in Chinese hirschsprung disease patients. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 47–51. doi: 10.1002/bdra.22863
This work was supported by research grants from the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (765407M) and the University of Hong Kong Seed Funding Programme for Basic Research to Maria-Mercè Garcia–Barcelo.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!