Periconceptional folic acid use: Still room to improve
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 96–101, February 2012
How to Cite
Zetstra-van der Woude, P. A., de Walle, H. E.K. and de Jong-van den Berg, L. T.W. (2012), Periconceptional folic acid use: Still room to improve. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 96–101. doi: 10.1002/bdra.22882
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
- The Ministry of Health of the Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!