Deep sequencing study of the MTHFR gene to identify variants associated with myelomeningocele
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 84–90, February 2012
How to Cite
Aneji, C. N., Northrup, H. and Sing Au, K. (2012), Deep sequencing study of the MTHFR gene to identify variants associated with myelomeningocele. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 84–90. doi: 10.1002/bdra.22884
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P01 HD35946-06A2
- The Shriners Hospital for Children (project 8580)
- Division of Neonatology, Department of Pediatrics, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!