Presented at the Ninth Annual Scientific Meeting of the Canadian Congenital Anomalies Surveillance Network, November 16–18, 2011, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada and the 15th Annual Meeting of the National Birth Defects Prevention Network, February 27–29, 2012, Arlington, Virginia.
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 6, pages 449–458, June 2012
How to Cite
Bedard, T., Lowry, R. B., Sibbald, B., Harder, J. R., Trevenen, C., Horobec, V. and Dyck, J. D. (2012), Congenital heart defect case ascertainment by the Alberta Congenital Anomalies Surveillance System. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 449–458. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23007
ACASS is supported by a grant from Alberta Health and Wellness. This study was supported by a grant from the Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation (E-21459).
Ethical approval was granted by the Conjoint Health Research Ethics Board in Calgary, Alberta, and the Health Research Ethics Board in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!