Supported by a grant to Judith Rankin (2011–2012): Continued surveillance of congenital anomalies in the Northern region, Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership, 1 April 2011.
Hirschsprung's disease in the North of England: Prevalence, associated anomalies, and survival†
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 6, pages 477–480, June 2012
How to Cite
Best, K. E., Glinianaia, S. V., Bythell, M. and Rankin, J. (2012), Hirschsprung's disease in the North of England: Prevalence, associated anomalies, and survival. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 477–480. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23016
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!