Environmental and genetic contributors to hypospadias: A review of the epidemiologic evidence
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 7, pages 499–510, July 2012
How to Cite
Carmichael, S. L., Shaw, G. M. and Lammer, E. J. (2012), Environmental and genetic contributors to hypospadias: A review of the epidemiologic evidence. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 499–510. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23021
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01ES017060
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 6U01DD000489
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!