Authors receive grant funding from Amgen, Abbott, and UCB.
Emerging data on the use of anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha medications in pregnancy†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: OTIS 25th Anniversary Issue
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 607–611, August 2012
How to Cite
Chambers, C. D. and Johnson, D. L. (2012), Emerging data on the use of anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha medications in pregnancy. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 607–611. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23033
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Authors receive grant funding from Amgen
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!