Supported by the Children's Health Research Center and the Primary Children's Medical Center Foundation and in part through cooperative agreements under PA 02081 and FOA DD09-001 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the Centers for Birth Defects Research and Prevention participating in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study.
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 9, pages 738–742, September 2012
How to Cite
Feldkamp, M. L., Bowles, N. E. and Botto, L. D. (2012), AEBP1 gene variants in infants with gastroschisis. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 738–742. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23041
The views expressed herein are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- National Birth Defect Prevention Study
- critical staff, especially Amy Nance and Jane Johnson
- Utah Center for Birth Defects Research and Prevention
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!