L.A.B. and E.S. contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 912–917, November 2012
How to Cite
Ribeiro, L. A., Roessler, E., Hu, P., Pineda-Alvarez, D. E., Zhou, N., Jones, M., Chandrasekharappa, S., Richieri-Costa, A. and Muenke, M. (2012), Comparison of mutation findings in ZIC2 between microform and classical holoprosencephaly in a Brazilian cohort. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 912–917. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23047
Supported by funds from the DIR, National Human Genome Research, the National Institutes of Health.
Web Resources: The URLs for the data presented herein are as follows: Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man, http://www.omim.org; Mutalyzer, http://www.mutalyzer.nl/2.0/1000; Genome Project, http://www.1000genomes.org; dbSNP, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/projects/SNP; UCSC Genome Browser, http://www.genome.ucsc.edu Primer3, http://primer3.sourceforge.net/.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!