This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 9, pages 729–737, September 2012
How to Cite
Wang, G., Fulkerson, C. M., Malek, R., Ghassemifar, S., Snyder, P. W. and Mendrysa, S. M. (2012), Mutations in Lyar and p53 are synergistically lethal in female mice. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 729–737. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23048
Supported in part by a grant from the Purdue Research Foundation (to S.M.M.).
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!