Supported by grant no. IP2010 027370 from the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education.
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 943–950, November 2012
How to Cite
Mostowska, A., Hozyasz, K. K., Wójcicki, P., Lasota, A., Dunin-Wilczyńska, I. and Jagodziński, P. P. (2012), Association of DVL2 and AXIN2 gene polymorphisms with cleft lip with or without cleft palate in a polish population. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 943–950. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23056
The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!