The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: 2012 Congenital Malformations Surveillance Report: A Report from the National Birth Defects Prevention Network
Volume 94, Issue 12, pages 996–1003, December 2012
How to Cite
Srisukhumbowornchai, S., Krikov, S. and Feldkamp, M. L. (2012), Self-reported maternal smoking during pregnancy by source in Utah, 2003–2007. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 996–1003. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23058
This work was supported through cooperative agreements under PA 02081 and FOA DD09-001 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to the Centers for Birth Defects Research and Prevention participating in the National Birth Defects Prevention Study.
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: PA 02081 and FOA DD09-001
- Centers for Birth Defects Research and Prevention
- National Birth Defects Prevention Study
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!