Presented at the 26th annual meeting of The Teratology Society, July 6–10, 1986, Boston, Massachusetts; the 52nd annual meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics, October 15–19, 2002, Baltimore, Maryland; and the 16th annual meeting of the American College of Medical Genetics, March 25–29, 2009, Tampa, Florida.
Cancer chemotherapeutic agents as human teratogens†
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: OTIS 25th Anniversary Issue
Volume 94, Issue 8, pages 626–650, August 2012
How to Cite
Selig, B. P., Furr, J. R., Huey, R. W., Moran, C., Alluri, V. N., Medders, G. R., Mumm, C. D., Hallford, H. G. and Mulvihill, J. J. (2012), Cancer chemotherapeutic agents as human teratogens . Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 626–650. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23063
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- the Oklahoma Native American Research Center. Grant Number: 26IHS300014
- the Clinical and Translational Science Summer Scholars Program
- the Children's Hospital Foundation's Endowment
- Brann Scholars Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!