Age of onset and effect size in genome-wide association studies
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 908–911, November 2012
How to Cite
Agopian, A.J., Eastcott, L. M. and Mitchell, L. E. (2012), Age of onset and effect size in genome-wide association studies. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 908–911. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23066
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 HL098844, R01 HD39195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!