This research was supported by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (5U01DD000491); and partially supported by the National Institutes of Health (RO1NS050249 to G.M.S.). Funds for part of the nutrient database work were provided by NIH DK56350 granted to the University of North Carolina Department of Nutrition Clinical Research Center, Nutrition Epidemiology Core.
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 864–874, November 2012
How to Cite
Chandler, A. L., Hobbs, C. A., Mosley, B. S., Berry, R. J., Canfield, M. A., Qi, Y. P., Siega-Riz, A. M., Shaw, G. M. and National Birth Defects Prevention Study (2012), Neural tube defects and maternal intake of micronutrients related to one-carbon metabolism or antioxidant activity. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 864–874. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23068
The manuscript's contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or the California Department of Public Health. All authors have stated that they have no conflict of interest regarding this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 5U01DD000491
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1NS050249
- NIH. Grant Number: DK56350
- University of North Carolina Department of Nutrition Clinical Research Center, Nutrition Epidemiology Core
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!