The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Neural tube defects on the Texas-Mexico border: What we've learned in the 20 years since the Brownsville cluster†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 882–892, November 2012
How to Cite
Suarez, L., Felkner, M., Brender, J. D., Canfield, M., Zhu, H. and Hendricks, K. A. (2012), Neural tube defects on the Texas-Mexico border: What we've learned in the 20 years since the Brownsville cluster . Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 882–892. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23070
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!