Yun-Jin Pai and N.L. Abdullah contributed equally to the work
Epithelial fusion during neural tube morphogenesis†
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Papers from the 7th International Neural Tube Defects Conference
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 817–823, October 2012
How to Cite
Pai, Y.-J., Abdullah, N.L., Mohd.-Zin, S.W., Mohammed, R.S., Rolo, A., Greene, N. D.E., Abdul-Aziz, N. M. and Copp, A. J. (2012), Epithelial fusion during neural tube morphogenesis. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 817–823. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23072
Supported by the Wellcome Trust, Medical Research Council, and Sparks (grants to N.D.E.G. and A.J.C.); High Impact Research Grant J-20011-73595 from the University of Malaya and High Impact Research Grant UM-MOHE E000032-20001 from the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia (to N.A-A.)
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Wellcome Trust, Medical Research Council, and Sparks
- High Impact Research Grant J-20011-73595 from the University of Malaya
- High Impact Research Grant UM-MOHE E000032-20001 from the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!