Portions of the data in this manuscript were presented at the 7th International Conference on Neural Tube Defects held in Austin, Texas, on November 6–9, 2011.
Increased sphingoid base-1-phosphates and failure of neural tube closure after exposure to fumonisin or FTY720†
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Papers from the 7th International Neural Tube Defects Conference
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 790–803, October 2012
How to Cite
Gelineau-van Waes, J., Rainey, M. A., Maddox, J. R., Voss, K. A., Sachs, A. J., Gardner, N. M., Wilberding, J. D. and Riley, R. T. (2012), Increased sphingoid base-1-phosphates and failure of neural tube closure after exposure to fumonisin or FTY720. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 790–803. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23074
The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Center for Research Resources or the National Institutes of Health. The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- USDA-ARS NP108 in house project. Grant Numbers: 6612-42000-012-00D, Award Number R21ES019771
- The National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: Award Number RC4HD067971
- The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- LB692 Nebraska Tobacco Settlement Biomedical Research Development Funds. Grant Number: G20RR024001
- The National Center for Research Resources, which provided funding for renovation of the Creighton University Animal Resource Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!