Altered infant feeding patterns in boys with acquired nonsyndromic cryptorchidism
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 900–907, November 2012
How to Cite
Barthold, J. S., Hossain, J., Olivant-Fisher, A., Reilly, A., Figueroa, T. E., BaniHani, A., Hagerty, J., González, R., Noh, P. H. and Manson, J. M. (2012), Altered infant feeding patterns in boys with acquired nonsyndromic cryptorchidism. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 900–907. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23075
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- NCRR. Grant Number: 1P20 RR20173-01
- NICHD. Grant Number: 1R01HD060769-01A1
- Nemours Biomedical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!