Altered infant feeding patterns in boys with acquired nonsyndromic cryptorchidism
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 900–907, November 2012
How to Cite
Barthold, J. S., Hossain, J., Olivant-Fisher, A., Reilly, A., Figueroa, T. E., BaniHani, A., Hagerty, J., González, R., Noh, P. H. and Manson, J. M. (2012), Altered infant feeding patterns in boys with acquired nonsyndromic cryptorchidism. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 900–907. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23075
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- NCRR. Grant Number: 1P20 RR20173-01
- NICHD. Grant Number: 1R01HD060769-01A1
- Nemours Biomedical Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|BDRA_23075_sm_SuppTab1.docx||15K||Supporting Information Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.