E.N. and E.M. contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 925–933, November 2012
How to Cite
Nasser, E., Mangold, E., Tradowsky, D. C., Fier, H., Becker, J., Boehmer, A. C., Herberz, R., Fricker, N., Barth, S., Wahle, P., Nowak, S., Reutter, H., Reich, R. H., Lauster, C., Braumann, B., Kreusch, T., Hemprich, A., Pötzsch, B., Hoffmann, P., Kramer, F.-J., Knapp, M., Lange, C., Nöthen, M. M. and Ludwig, K. U. (2012), Resequencing of VAX1 in patients with nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 925–933. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23078
Note: The reported nucleotide sequence data have been submitted to the National Center for Biotechnology Information database dbSNP. The accession numbers are: ss469414265, ss469414266, ss469414267, ss469414268, ss469414269, ss469414271, ss469414272, ss469414273, ss469414274, ss469414275, ss469414276, ss469414277, ss518141793, ss518141798, and ss518141800.
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- FOR 423 and individual grants. Grant Numbers: MA 2546/3-1, KR 1912/7-1, NO 246/6-1, WI 1555/5-1
- BONFOR program of the Medical Faculty of the University of Bonn
- Ministry of Higher Education of the Syrian Arab Republic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!