A consideration of the evidence that genetic defects in planar cell polarity contribute to the etiology of human neural tube defects
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology
Special Issue: Papers from the 7th International Neural Tube Defects Conference
Volume 94, Issue 10, pages 824–840, October 2012
How to Cite
Juriloff, D. M. and Harris, M. J. (2012), A consideration of the evidence that genetic defects in planar cell polarity contribute to the etiology of human neural tube defects. Birth Defects Research Part A: Clinical and Molecular Teratology, 94: 824–840. doi: 10.1002/bdra.23079
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!